If it’s worth doing, it’s worth measuring
If there is one commonality in all our new client recommendations it’s Google Analytics. If you don’t know much about Google Analytics – it is a service offered by Google that generates detailed statistics about a website’s traffic, traffic sources, user demographics, measures conversions and much more. It’s free and the most popular web analytics tool in the world.
YOUR USERS ARE
Why use Google Analytics?
Simply put figuring out what is and isn’t working on your website and within digital marketing campaigns, allows you to make more informed strategic decisions for future success.
With Google Analytics you can track visitors from all referrers, including search engines and social networks, direct visits and referring sites. It also tracks display advertising, pay-per- click networks, email marketing, and digital collateral such as links within PDF documents.
Google Analytics long list of features include:
- Powerful custom reporting that can be scheduled to be sent via email
- Reports are easily exported to Excel
- Detailed campaign reporting – measure the impact of your marketing activities
- Ability to measure internal site search; know what people on your website are searching for
- Integration with Google AdWords and Google Search Console
- Device segmentation for monitoring your mobile and tablet traffic
How we can help
We’re Google Analytics experts and love helping clients get great results. We can help you with:
- Initial set up – we can install Google Analytics onto your website or set up Google Analytics > on an existing website and customise the account to ensure that all important metrics for your business are being tracked, e.g. enquiries, purchases.
- Dashboard set up – we can set up a custom dashboard with the stats that are most important > to you within your analytics account. We can also schedule for the dashboard reports to be emailed to you; weekly or monthly.
- Monthly reporting – we can collate a monthly report from all platforms including but not > limited to: Ads, Social Media, EDM results.
- Experiments – if there are webpages on your site that aren’t converting or that have a high bounce rate, this is an indication that the user is not finding these pages useful/relevant or that these pages are hard to navigate. We can conduct experiments within Google Analytics to test new versions of poorly performing pages to find a version of that page which the user finds more engaging and easier to use.